Saturday, April 2, 2011

Alien love

You know whoever controls the media really wants you to see something when it appears in two places on the homepage of YouTube.

Such is the case with Katy Perry’s new video, “E.T.” featuring Kanye West. Normally I am aware that Lady Gaga, Kanye West, Rhianna, Beyonce, and Jay-Z videos are laden with Illuminati symbology (pyramids, triangles, all-seeing eyes, skulls-and-crossbones, hidden Baphomets). I could tell that Katy Perry was on her way to joining up with these folks but I was shocked to see her take such a giant leap as this!

This video and its lyrics are highly disturbing to me. People don’t realize that what she sings about has happened before and will happen again. We have been being groomed for years to take in this same information, but there is no subtlety left in this music video. It’s a matter of opinion whether that’s a good thing or a bad thing I guess.


Alarms were going off in my spirit when I watched that video, because I know its not just a cool trend to talk about sexing it up with aliens. And lately I’ve been seeing the message everywhere I go, more and more. Just last night at the movie theatre we were indoctrinated with this:

Axe Excite “Even angels will fall”


Seems like a myth, seems like a story, seems like a legend, these fallen angels.

“And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God [angels] saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. . . .There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men [had sexual relations with them], that they bare CHILDREN to them, the same became MIGHTY MEN which were of old, men of renown” (Gen.6:1-4)

So if these inter-dimensional beings were there before the flood, and after the flood… where are they now?

Enter aliens. The Bible has a term for the other dimensional realm or parallel universe. The Bible’s term for it is spirit. It is increasingly apparent that UFO phenomena are the work of demons who are from the realm of spirit. Bill Nuget, award winning author and Christian UFO researcher says, “UFOs are not a matter of metal spaceships from far away galaxies. The evidence points to UFOs being demonic manifestations from a different dimension. It is the dimension of spirit where both good and bad angels dwell. They materialize and de-materialize as they cross over from the realm of spirit to the physical universe and then go back to the realm of spirit. Of course, the secular researchers couch their analysis in scientific terms such as “interdimensional” rather than “spirit.” Jacques Vallee, one of the world’s leading Ufologists and a professed non-Christian ended up taking the same opinion after his twenty-something years of research.

Nuget goes on to explain that “in the Bible, good angels materialize and become visible to people and then the angels dematerialize or “disappear.” It is possible that heaven itself is in a parallel universe. There’s nothing scary or unbiblical about the concept of extra dimensions or parallel universes. We should be aware, however, that the demonic realm also uses these other dimensions and demons travel from these dimensions in order to deceive people.”

The lyrics to Katy Perry’s E.T.:

You’re so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil
Could you be an angel

Your touch magnetizing
Feels like I am floating
Leaves my body glowing

They say be afraid
You’re not like the others
Futuristic lover
Different DNA
They don’t understand you

Your from a whole other world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I’m ready to go
Lead me into the light

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

Boy, you’re an alien
Your touch so foreign
It’s supernatural
Extraterrestrial

Your so supersonic
Wanna feel your powers
Stun me with your lasers
Your kiss is cosmic
Every move is magic

Your from a whole other world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I’m ready to go
Lead me into the light

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

Boy, you’re an alien
Your touch so foreign
It’s supernatural
Extraterrestrial

[Kanye West]
I know a bar out in Mars
Where they driving spaceships instead of cars
Cop a Prada spacesuit about the stars
Getting stupid ass straight out the jar
Pockets on Shrek, Rockets on deck
Tell me what’s next, alien sex
I’ma disrobe you, than I’mma probe you
See I abducted you, so I tell ya what to do
I tell ya what to do, what to do, what to do

… and so on it goes.

Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment